ホーム フォーラム BBS The Grief Performance by Emily Kendal Frey — FB2 download · 9781880834947

このトピックには 1 返信 、 1 ボイス が含まれます。 最終更新 by  setsuryo 3 年, 6 月 前.

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 著者
    投稿
  • #6661 返信

Beverly Henkel

The Grief Performance
    by Emily Kendal Frey

The Grief Performance | READ MORE

• Release date: January 28, 2011
    • Publisher: Cleveland State University Poetry Center
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 61 pages
    • Genres: poetry, fiction
    • ISBN: 9781880834947 (1880834944)
    • Awards: Oregon Book Award Nominee for Poetry (Finalist) (2012)
    • Author: Emily Kendal Frey

About The Book

Emily Kendal Frey performs grief and dread as a graceful dance, the kind the tree you cut down in your backyard might do on your heart. This work is light, deft, dangerous. There are perfect poems here, such as “The End”, which enacts a simple, startling twist on the hoary injunction to “Walk towards the light.” See, everything you know is wrong. You really have to read this book.

-Rae Amrantrout

I’ve always found Kendal Frey’s poems fascinating to the point of transfix — they make compelling reading: I’ve never started one I didn’t finish, something I can say of very few other poets’ work. Her first full-length collection surely places her among the most brilliant of today’s young poets. The Grief Performance commands and rewards the mind’s richest attendance.

— Bill Knott

Emily Kendal Frey’s The Grief Performance is a book that condenses a journey of finding and re-finding loss into beautiful packages. The packages are the poems and they sit shiny and new on every page of this fabulous and generous book. I want to go into the world that these poems create, just so that I can be given these terrifying presents again and again. I know you will, too. See you there.

— Dorothea Lasky

Emily Kendal Frey’s poems are made of words that can fake out death, trick abandonment into a bed, turn love into hands. They are rich with sound, brave with secrets, funny (tragic), and open ( ). She will twist up your heart into your next heart. Settle in. There are three dead people in her.

— Zachary Schomburg

Paperback ebook The Grief Performance Emily Kendal Frey iOS. TXT book The Grief Performance download on Dymocks. MOBI The Grief Performance buy on Booktopia.

Online The Grief Performance by Emily Kendal Frey read for reader. MP3 ebook The Grief Performance on PocketBook. PDF book The Grief Performance Emily Kendal Frey read online on Walmart.

Hardcover book The Grief Performance download. FictionBook The Grief Performance by Emily Kendal Frey buy cheap PC on Amazon. FB2 ebook The Grief Performance by Emily Kendal Frey download for iPhone on IndieBound.

#6662 返信

setsuryo

The Weil Conjectures: On Math and the Pursuit of the Unknown by Karen Olsson – 9780374287610

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: The Grief Performance by Emily Kendal Frey — FB2 download · 9781880834947
あなたの情報: